DZ Delivery Driver
Contract Position - Summer Vacation Coverage $20/HR
Location: London, Ontario
Crawford Packaging is currently looking for a DZ Driver to work out of our London location working in London and surrounding area, for vacation coverage (one route).
What You Will Gain
- Loading and unloading all goods, while using maps and other planning aids to make sure delivery path is efficient.
- Being a team player in a client focused, professional environment communicating with clients while receiving and relaying information to central dispatch.
- Performing own pre-trip, and post trip inspections recording all trip information such as vehicle mileage and any problems.
What You Can Show Us
- Forklift certification an asset
- CSA approved Steel toe shoes or boots are mandatory
- The ability to conduct oneself in a professional manor in a client focused environment
- Ability to handle weights up to 45kg (100 lbs)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, speak and write English
- Experience using Dollies, Hand trucks, strapping machines, Pallet lifters, Industrial lift trucks and forklifts
- Must have a valid DZ License and a clear CVOR
- Demonstrated ability to drive a 10-speed manual transmission vehicle
- Minimum 3 years driving experience
- Minimum age of 25 (Insurance Requirement)
Please send resume and cover letter to HR at email@example.com
Crawford Packaging can provide accommodation to applicants throughout the hiring process. If you require an accommodation during the application or selection process, please advise in your cover letter. By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crawford Packaging is a leading distributor of packaging supplies and packaging equipment. Headquartered in London, Ontario with branch operations in Brampton and Waterloo, Crawford serves the Ontario market and is making significant in-roads into the US and Mexican markets.