Sales Support Assistant
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Crawford Packaging is currently looking for a Sales Support Assistant to join our team at our Sales Office in Brampton Ontario.
Reporting to the Sales Support Manager, this position requires an outgoing, energetic individual who is self-motivated. An organized detail-oriented person who consistently demonstrates good judgment in setting priorities and problem-solving. Intermediate skills required in both Word and Excel.
What You Will Gain
- Provide ongoing administrative support to the sales group (Sales, Sales Support, Sales Management)
- Communicating price updates to the sales team
- Notifying clients of upcoming price increases
- Standard quote processing (both Equipment and Supplyline divisions)
- Follow up with sales team on status of completed quotes
- Input new pricing and update pricing when required
- Update and add new client records within our CRM system
- Create reports using excel for Sales Support & Sales Management Team
- Front Desk Administration (setting up meetings, taking meeting minutes, placing orders, ensuring supply stock is full)
- Back up to the Sales Support group (vacation coverage)
- Other special projects or duties as assigned
What You Can Show Us
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both vendors and colleagues
- Clear and concise telephone communications, coupled with “active listening” skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve on a case by case basis
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions with limited supervision
- Able to Multitask and prioritize duties
- A Positive individual with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel Skills required
- A strong command of the English language both verbal and written
- Completion of High School required, post-secondary education an asset
- 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Full benefit plan after 3 months including health, dental, vision and professional services such as massage, physio and chiropractor.
- Our knowledge-based culture allows for professional development and education reimbursement opportunities
- A company mission based on educating our staff on our products to provide the best value-added solutions for every customer.
- Generous vacation plan, includes paid sick days
- In supporting a feeling of social responsibility Crawford Packaging allows each employee to take an extra paid day off a year to volunteer in their community. We also do fundraising throughout the year for different charitable organizations.
- Our Wellness Committee helps encourage a healthy lifestyle inside and outside of work
Please send resume and cover letter to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Crawford Packaging can provide accommodation to applicants throughout the hiring process. If you require an accommodation during the application or selection process, please advise in your cover letter. By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Crawford Packaging is a leading distributor of packaging supplies and packaging equipment. Headquartered in London, Ontario with branch operations in Brampton and Waterloo, Crawford serves the Ontario market and is making significant in-roads into the US and Mexican markets.With significant growth over the past 5 years Crawford is looking to bolster its success and add to the Sales Support Team.