With the cold weather starting to sink in it is time to begin preparing your facility for the change in weather. As the winds grow colder and the days darker, your steps and entryways become susceptible to dangerous ice buildup. Canada's winters can be threatening, 25.2% of all activity-limiting accidents occurred in Canada during 2009-2010.
Reduce the risk of slips and falls by adding the application of deicer to your buildings regular maintenance routines. A deicing agent is made from mineral salts and works off the principle that salt water has a lower melting point than fresh water.
Ice Deicer in Stock for Immediate Shipment
Jet Blue Ice Fighter 20 KG/BAG
- Suitable for commercial and residential driveways, porches, sidewalks and steps
- Won’t track inside or stain
- 71% less corrosive than commercial road salt
- SHRP 205.1 - ice melt capacity tested by third-party labs to exceed all claims
- Melt ice below -30 degrees Celsius
- Developed with the same patented technology used by commercial airports and military bases in North America and UK.
Sifto® SafeStep® Ice Salt 20 KG/BAG
- Spreads efficiently
- Melts effectively
- Melt ice down to -15 degrees celcius / 5 degrees fahrenheit
- 100% ice salt
- Consumer-friendly packaging
- Ideal for melting ice economically
- Safe when used as directed on air-entrained, cold weather concrete that is at least one year old
To get your head start on winter and prepare your facility for the slippery season, contact your Packaging Specialist and discover the proper deicing agent for your facility.