Packaging Automation's Revolution-M can seal up to 125 packs per minute. The Revolution-M has POWERDRIVE technology and requires zero air.
This tray sealer can heat seal reel fed film, pre-cut foil, paper or laminate lids to performed trays and containers of CPET, polypropylene, PVC, styrene, board, smooth walled foil, pre-cut board, paper, plastic, foil lids and many other types of container.
The Revolution-M is equipped with ultra lightweight and quick release tooling.
- POWERDRIVE'" -fully electric zero air
- Can seal up to 125 packs per minute
- High speed (ITS) Intelligent Transfer System
- RFID fob access for customisable levels of authorisation
- Indisputable reliability
- Environmental considerations incorporated into design
- 2 minute tool changeovers
- Ultra lightweight and quick release tooling
- Inbuilt TDS (Tool Docking System) automatically aligns electrical and gas connectors on the tool
- Configurable for MAP and SkinPAC
- Duel capability, standard tray sealing and SkinPAC
- Height: 1988.5mm
- Length: 3040mm
- Width: 880mm
- Weight: 800kg
- Electrical Supply: 32A 415V 3 phase, N+E 20A Max/Phase 50-60 Hz
- Production Speed: 25 cycles per minute