The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger™ is designed for long or short runs, the T-1000 has the capability of over 100 bags per minute.
The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger™ can to run inline with punch/stamp presses, injection mold machines, blister machines and other continuous feed manufacturing equipment for inline bagging.
This used packaging machine can reduce your packaging costs with high speeds, versatility, reliability and simplicity.
- "User-Friendly" Touch Screen Interface Panel
- Change settings "on the fly”, turn on counters or other options, control machine speed, or other auxiliary equipment.
- Patented "Teflon Shield™"
- Uses Advanced Poly-Bags™ (pre-opened bags on rolls, manufactured by Advanced Poly-Packaging, Inc.) with sizes ranging from 2" x 3" to 14" x 30" and thickness from 1 mil to 5 mil. T-1000 "Wide" uses bags ranging from 4" x 6" to 18" x 36".
- Designed with a small footprint and equipped rugged casters
- Easy movement to various production cells throughout your plant
- High quality components and materials to withstand the most rigorous manufacturing environment.
- Energy Conservation & Component Saver
- Preset Counter - stops when the predetermined count has been reached
- Totaling Counter - records packaging production over a period of time
- Continuous Strip Counter - set the number of bags to feed in a continuous strip
- Maintenance Counter - total machine cycle counter for preventative maintenance/component inspection intervals
- Anti-Jam Device - Detects obstructions in the seal area and stops the cycle operation.
- Technical assistance screens provide access to INPUT/OUTPUT IO without removing covers.
- Pop-up troubleshooting screens indicate operation messages as well as fault
- Weight: 275 lbs
- Dimensions: 37" width x 42" depth
- Memory: 32 job saves
- Load Height: 30 - 41"
- Cycle Rate: 100 bags/min.*
- Seal Bar: 15" wide bronze
- Bag Size Minimum: 2" x 3"
- Bag Size Maximum: 14" x 30"
- Product Pass Through: 4-3/4" (up to 8")
- Electric: 110/220V, 60/50Hz
- FLC: 10 amps
- Air: 1.5 cfm, 80 psi