Stretch wrapping is one of the most popular unitizing and pallet wrapping methods on the market today. The following lists some of the main benefits of stretch wrap.
1. How Stretch Wrapping Delivers Superior Protection
- Stretch wrap loads are more secure which minimize shipping damages.
- UVI stretch films can protect products stored outdoors from UV rays.
- Strong opaque films conceal load contents and reduce instances of pilferage.
- Stretch films keeps products free of dust, moisture and dirt.
2. Why Stretch Wrapping is Cost Effective
- Stretch wrap film is more cost effective than alternatives such as strapping, corrugated or heat shrink film.
- Stretch wrap equipment typically cost less than same caliber alternatives like shrink wrapping and strapping equipment.
- Stretch wrappers uses less energy to operate than other unitizing methods like shrink wrap systems.
3. Why Stretch Wrapping is More Efficient
- Increased packaging operation efficiency
- Improved Inventory control
- Increases worker productivity
- Scan-through optics
- Versatility of pallet load types
4. Stretch Wrap Film is Recyclable
- Stretch film is recyclable. Learn how to start stretch wrap recycling see: Stretch Wrap Recycling – A How To Guide
- Learn how to save on tipping fees and make money recycling stretch wrap, see article: Plastic Stretch Wrap – in Big Demand
Stretch wrap films come in a wide variety of standard and special attribute blends to address many stretch wrap packaging application needs.
- Colour stretch films examples: tinted stretch wrap films, opaque white stretch film,opaque black stretch wrap, clear stretch wrap)
- Specialty stretch films examples: uvi stretch films, vci stretch films, heavy gauge films, roll wrap films, bundling film, banding film, wide web pallet wrap, vented stretch wrap, stretch wrap netting, pallet covers and top sheeting film, anti-static stretch wrap and more pallet wrap solutions.