Automatic Case Erector
The CF-50T Automatic Case Erector expands the Little David® line of high performance case formers developed by Loveshaw, an ITW company. This innovative machine has been designed to automatically form, fold, and bottom seal RSC corrugated cases. The CF-50T easily folds a variety of corrugated cases – from double wall to recycled material, and can form up to 20 cases per minute.
The Little David® CF-50T with its heavy-duty steel construction is designed to endure the most rigorous industrial environments. The CF-50T requires minimal operator training; decreasing your operating costs, while improved tool-less changeover features make it easier than ever to switch from one box size to another. The CF-50T is designed with your needs in mind. Not only, is the Little David® CF-50T the highest quality case former in the industry; but it is also the most cost effective.
- Precise Case Erecting: Managed with Allen Bradley PLC standard for precise control of all functions.
- Easy Case Erecting: Easy threading CaseLocker ST Tape Cartridge. Portable operator controls for easy set up.
- Fast Case Erecting: The CF-50T offers quick change over capabilities. With full safety guarding and heavy duty construction.
- Economic Case Erecting: Pneumatic tucked flaps eliminate case erecting hazard carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Efficient Case Erecting: Load on the fly Powered Hopper, with 150 RSC case capacity prevents jams common to gravity hoppers.
- Effective Case Erecting: Chain & lug drive system provides positive drive, consistently squaring cases – avoides skewed cases caused by belt drives.
- CF-50T: up to 20 cases per minute, depending on case size and corrugated quality. Standard: 14cpm.
- Air Requirements: .11 cubic feet per cycle @ 80PSI
- Corrugated Orientation: Printing on case and fold orientation must match footprint of the machine.
- Weight: 1000 lbs (453.6 kg), uncrated.
- Standard Discharge Height: 23 1/4 inches (50.7 cm).
- Spare parts kit
- Box jam warning
- Low hopper warning
- Tape Detection
- Guarding package
- Automatic central lube
- Extended capacity powered hopper
- Mobile Control Station
- Special electrics
- Low tape warning
- Extended Legs
- Stainless steel
- Available in CE, NEMA 4
- Leveling Pads
- Air Dryer
- Case Dimensions: Length 7” to 24” (177mm to 610mm)Width 6” to 16”(152mm to 406mm) Height 4” to 20” (102mm to 508mm)
- Tape Specifications: Any commercially acceptable brand of pressure sensitive tape.
- Width: 1-1/2” (38mm) to 2” (51mm); 3” (76mm) optional.
- Tape Roll Diameter: 15” (381mm) maximum on a 3” (76mm) core.
- Roll Length: up to 2000 yards (1829mm).
- Power Requirements: 110 volts / 60HZ / single phase / 10 amps.