Loveshaw Little David Microjet HRP
High Resolution Ink Jet Printer
This compact and rugged HP cartridge-based printer is the first in a series of industrial grade, high resolution thermal Inkjet printers by Little David. The MicroJet HRP is designed for one and two line marking/coding applications where ease of operation and quality of print is crucial.
Loveshaw’s MicroJet HRP label machine is constructed of a sealed, industrial-grade housing with stainless steel face-plate and built-in photo sensors to detect product speed and direction. Changing ink is easier than ever, simply lift the cover of the print-head and find a disposable Loveshaw ink cartridge that is simple to snap-in and snap-out.
- Stainless steel face-plate with built-in photo sensors to detect product speed and direction
- Sealed industrial print-head and hand-held
- Print speeds up to 200 feet/minute
- Prints UPC-A bar codes
- Auto Codes Include: Time, Date, Sell By, Julian Date, Rollover Time, and Count
- 300 dpi vertical and horizontal resolution
- Prints characters up to .45″ tall
- Machine Power Requirements: 115 volts AC at 60HZ, 230 watts maximum, less than 24 volts.
- Machine Operating Speed: prints at rates up to 110 feet/ minute.