Loveshaw Little David Microjet I, II & III
Large Character Ink Jet Printer
Loveshaw Little David Microjet Industrial InkJet printer / marking machines are designed to replace slower messy systems such as roller coders, stencils, labels and labour intensive marking methods. By coding directly on corrugated surfaces, packages can now be coded clearly, concisely and with accurate registration.
- Loveshaw Little David Microjet I Printer: Prints one line of 1/2″ high character [ 5 x 5 dot matrix ]
- Loveshaw Little David Microjet I Plus Printer: Prints one line of [ 7 x 5 dot matrix ] or [ 10 x 7 dot matrix ] in bold. Character heights of 3/8″, 1/2″, 7/8″, 1 1/4″, 1 1/2″, and 2″ are available.
- Loveshaw Little David Microjet II Printer: Prints one line in the follwing character heights: 7/16″ [5 x 5], 5/8″ [7 x 5 ] or 15/16″ [ 11 x 6 ]. It also prints two lines of 7/16″ [ 5 x 5 ].
- Loveshaw Little David Microjet III Printer: The Loveshaw Microjet III printer, has the same features as the Loveshaw Microjet II printer, plus an extra line of 7/16″ [ 5 x 5 ] printed in any combination. It can be ordered with 3 other nozzle plates: 15/16″ [ prints 1 line of 15/16" or 2 lines of 7 x 5; 1 1/4" or 2 lines of 7 x 5; 2 7/32" [ prints 1 line of 2 7/32" or 2 lines of 7 x 5 ]
- Valve jet technology uses safe economical water based ink.
- Internal clock for automatic date and time codes.
- Non pressurized disposable 1 litre ink cartridges.
- User friendly printer software offers a choice of 7 languages.
- Over 160 message locations.
- External low ink warning light on printer.
- Printer has 2 year warranty on valves.
- Narrow nose allows for easier access in tight mounting and labeling conditions.
- Print / marking direction either forward or reverse.
- Machine Power Requirements: 115 volts AC at 60HZ, 230 watts maximum, less than 24 volts.
- Machine Operating Speed: prints at rates up to 110 feet/ minute.