Loveshaw Little David Versajet HR
High Resolution Ink Jet Printer
The Versajet HR Industrial Inkjet Printer uses piezoelectric transducers to form droplets for large character drop on demand dot matrix print. The controller drives up to 4 print heads which provide text, graphics, logos, and bar codes, reducing the need for pre-printed boxes and labels.
- With Loveshaw Net software, this unit can network up to 32 controllers.
- VersaPrint™ V300 ink is immediate dry on corrugated, especially good for barcodes.
- Incrementing counts, pallet counts, and time changes are automatic.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Diagnostic display and LED indicators.
- Non pressurized capillary feed technology with a low ink indicator.
- UPC SCC Bar-code @ 70% Mag level 198 characters/million.
- UPC SCC Bar-code @ 80% Mag level 182 characters/million.
- UPC SCC Bar-code @ 90% Mag level 165 characters/million.
- UPC SCC Bar-code @ 100% Mag level 151 characters/million.
- at 142 DPI is 317 feet/minute
- at 150 DPI is 300 feet/minute
- at 300 DPI is 150 feet/minute
- either vertical or horizontal.
- .375″, .5″, 1.0″, and 1.9″.