Loveshaw Little David LS-800
Print and Apply Label Application System
The Little David LS-800 is designed for integration into automatic print/apply case labeling applications. Labels can be applied using multiple mounting strategies to cases, pallets or product. High quality bar code, text and graphic images are easily printed and then applied using the Loveshaw Little David LS-800 carton labeling machine.
- A Sato M8485Se printer. [ Zebra and Datamax are also available ]
- Microprocessor driven controller with user friendly LCD display and key pad for easy access tp parameters such as product time delay and label dispensing speed.
- User friendly label format software available for label design, alpha numeric and bar code printing.
- Standard applicators are tamp/roll on, tamp on, or blow on.
- Label Requirements: 1″ – 5 1/4″ wide, 1/2″ – 14″ long [ 11 7/8" outside diameter x 3" I.D. core]
- Label Speed: 12″ / second.
- Power Requirements: 115 volts / 50/60cycle / 5 amps.
- Air Requirements: 40-60 PSI @ .5 CFM while dispensing