Loveshaw Little David LS-800/DT
Print and Apply Label Application System
The Loveshaw Little David LS-800/DT case labeling machine, in addition to all the features of the LS-800, offers you the ability to print and apply labels on almost any panel or combination of 2 panels, including corner wrap. Simply press a couple of buttons on the controller and the LS-800/DT gives you the power to choose between multiple applications.
- Microprocessor driven controller with user friendly key pad and LCD display for easy access to label application parameters.
- A Sato M8485Se thermal transfer printer [ Zebra, and Datamax are also available. ]
- Right or left hand dispensing available.
- Next label out feature for true 1 to 1 application.
- Non cantilevered double frame design eliminates web drift.
- Variable 12″/second maximum label printing speed.
- Print and applies a corner wrap, dual tamp, front-side-back only label.
- Ability to apply label to bottom edge of the product.
- Label Requirements: requirements 1″ – 5 1/4″ wide, 1/2″ – 14″ long [ 11 7/8" outside diameter x 3" I.D. core ]
- Power Requirements: 115 volts / 50/60cycle / 5 amps.
- Air Requirements: 60 PSI @ .5 CFM while dispensing.
- Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Bar Code Symbology: UPC-A, UPC-F, EAN-8, Code 39, Code 128, Interleaved 2/5, UCC/EAN 128, Postnet 2D, and many others.
- Label Speed: up to 12″ / second.
- Accuracy: +/- 1/32″