The Live Roller Conveyor is a powered conveyor system. Wecon’s lineshaft driven roller conveyor is a unique concept in powered conveyors. It has the capability of accumulating products with minimum back pressure. Typical characteristics include quiet operation and easy maintenance.
Suited for many applications, including: side loading conveying, smooth merges and low pressure accumulation application conveying.
- Live Roller Conveyor Frame: 7 ½” deep steel formed channel frames.
- Live Roller Conveyor Widths: 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″.
- Live Roller Conveyor Rollers: 1.9″ diameter, 16 gauge galvanized rollers with 7/16″ hex axle and grease packed ball bearings. Rollers spaced on 3″, 4 ½” and 6″ centers. Other centers available.
- Live Roller Conveyor Drive Belts: 3/16″ diameter urethane belts from drive spools to rollers.
- Live Roller Conveyor Bearings: Sealed, self aligning, pre-lubricated ball bearings support drive shaft.
- Powered Conveyor Motor: ½ HP to 2HP, 3 phase, 60 HZ, totally enclosed, fan cooled, 1750 RPM..
- Live Roller Powered Conveyor Drive Shaft: 1″ diameter steel shaft full length of conveyor. Delrin chain coupling at bed joints.
- Live Roller Conveyor Speed: Constant 60 FPM. Others available.