VR-8 and Indalo are electronic horizontal flow wrap packaging machines that provide new standards in handling and flexibility to pack a wide range of products easily. It allows setting and storing up to 40 different packing programs.
Adding different types of accessories allows VR-8 machine to match specific requirements of customers. Furthermore peripheral devices can be added to reduce manufacturing costs and increase efficiency in production process.
- HFFS system designed for wrapping produce in punnets or naked produce.
- Adding different types of accessories allows VR-8 machine to match specific requirements.
- Increased productivity, reduced labour combined with substantial reductions in material costs versus pre-made bags.
- Can set and store up to 40 different packing programs.
- Production Rate: Up to 70 packages per minutes depending on products to be packaged and the line feeding systems.
- Fully automatic centering system for printed flow wrap film. Can read marks and make the machine adapt accordingly
- Stacking devices, tray dispensers and automatic loaders.
- Printers to print data directly on the film
- Alcohol dispenser for product sterilization
- No product – no bag. In case of lack of product the machine doesn’t make any package
- Different options for welding and holes (euroslot, etc.)
- Automatic change of film reel
- Longer infeed conveyor
- Double coil holder