Automatic Strapping Machine
The Wulftec VarioMaster 9440 is a high performance, side seal strapping machine for boxes or pallet loads, can easily be integrated into conveyor line.
- AC variable frequency drives standard
- NEMA 4/12 control panel dust tight and waterproof
- The control panel is neatly organized eliminating time otherwise lost searching for wires
- The control panel is UL508A approved
- Superior Electrical/Electronic Design including Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC and AC drives
- User friendly touch screen
- All motors, proximity sensors, photoeyes and other sensors have quick disconnect cables
- Photoeyes are maintenance free and protected
- Made of heavy-duty steel for rugged performance
- Strapping head indexes towards the load before tensioning sequence
- Strapping head is mounted on a movable assembly guided through linear bearings
- Bottom section of the strapping arch can be a standard undertrack style or an electric motor driven pallet bayonet for "through-pallet" strapping or a combination of both.
- Up to 8 straps per minute may be applied, depending on strapping arch and package dimensions, strap quality and strap tension required.
- PET or polypropylene strap may be used with minor adjustments to the strapping head.
- Electronic tension control through a variable frequency drive. Assures consistent tension control regardless of the number of cycles and environmental conditions. The strap tension is adjustable from the touch screen.
- The VarioMaster 9440 offer turntables, rotating cross and centering devices as an option for all handling needs...accommodating pallet and palletless loads.
- Non-Proprietary parts accessible on a local base
Production Rate: 100 loads per hour
Machine Dimensions: 205" L x 35" W x 85" H
Maximum Load Size: Portal size to allow max load size of 60" wide x 80" high
Load Weight: Maximum load weight limited to conveyor capacity
Approximate Shipping Weight: 1100 lbs
Electrical Requirements: 460 V /3 ph /60Hz 15A
- Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1200 PLC
- 24V control system
- NEMA 4/12 control cabinet
- Power on/off lockable switch and indicator light
- Manual function for strapping head
- Strap track with under track configuration
- 2 communications I/O signals with upstream & downstream system
- Allen Bradley series 100 contactor
GT41 N strapping head
- Ability to strap with polyester (PET) from 3/8 to 5/8 wide and .020 minimum thick strapping
- Consistently reproducible strap tensioning
- Consistently high seal efficiency
- Environmentally favorable sealing by vibration welding
- Separate drive section
- Electronic strap circulation control
- High speed dispenser with pulley block accumulation system and electrical brake that can fits standard coils of PET/PP strapping with a core diameter of 16" and a width of 6".
- Heavy duty folded sheet metal uprights with upper frame structurally integrated with base for greater stability