Semi-Automatic Rotary Arm Stretch Wrapper
The Wulftec WRT-150 Semi- Automatic Stretch Wrapper produces 50 loads per hour.
WRT-100 manufactured by Wulftec offers an effective alternative to hand wrapping production. This Rotary Arm Stretch Wrapper has a streamlined structure that uses upper mounting plates instead of a traditional machine base. This allows a WRT-100 to be directly attached to an existing column in a facility.
- 20″ NO-THREAD® powered pre-stretch carriage
- 25” Heavy duty Ring Gear Bearing with Pinion Gear Drive
- Positive arm alignment controlled by proximity sensor
- Emergency stop sensor for arm path obstruction
- Allen Bradley Micrologix 1200 PLC
- Separate up and down carriage speeds
- To be mounted to column within a facility
- Unlimited Load Weight Capacity
- Production Rate: Up to 50 loads per hour
- Maximum Load Size 54”W x 54”L x 80”H
- Machine Dimensions: 1351/2"L x 130"W x 1197/8"H
- Electrical: 120V/I/60 15A