The Wecon Services Flexible Conveyor Skatewheel Conveyor (aka: skate wheel conveyor) is a versatile material handling conveyor system. It can be used in conjunction with other packaging equipment systems such as; case sealers, shrink tunnels, strapping machines and the like to improve productivity, reduce labour and conserve floor space.
Wecon Services Flexible Conveyor / Skatewheel Conveyors are rugged, high performing expanding conveyor systems, designed to flex, extend and expand as needed.
Wecon Services Flexible Conveyor / Skatewheel Conveyors are often the material handling conveyor system of choice in shipping and receiving operations. Flexible Gravity Skatewheel Conveyors are well suited for loading and unloading of trucks and providing quick connections between production operations. Flexible Conveyor systems and are often joined with Gravity Conveyors or Powered Conveyor Systems, to provide quick expansion of conveying service.
Wecon Services Flexible Conveyor / Skatewheel Conveyors are well suited to many applications that require versatility, durability and quick conveying solutions, including: loading docks, shipping departments, distribution centers, packaging production lines, and more.
- Flexible Conveyor Side Frame: plated lattice.
- Flexible Conveyor Frame Supports: tubular steel plated.
- Flexible Conveyor Wheels: 2″ diameter plastic with double ball races.
- Flexible Conveyor Rollers: 2″ diameter rigid PVC extruded.
- Flexible Conveyor End Caps: 2″ diameter plastic with ball bearings.
- Flexible Conveyor Height Adjustable: from 27″ to 43″
- Flexible Conveyor Standard Widths: 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″, 24″. [ special widths available ]
Flexible Conveyor Standard Lengths:
- P2E closed 2’3″ open 7’6″
- P3E closed 3’7″ open 12’6″
- P4E closed 4’10″ open 17’6″
- P5E closed 6’2″ open 22’6″
- P6E closed 7’5″ open 27’6″
- [ special lengths available by quote. ]