Wecon’s 2.5″ diameter heavy duty gravity roller conveyor is used in permanent installations. It provides an economical means of carrying medium to heavy weight packages.
Conveyor system is well suited to a wide array of conveyor applications including: shipping, distribution, packaging assembly, production lines and for conveying situations where a powered conveyor is not required.
- Wecon Gravity Conveyor Frame: 4″ deep painted formed channel with welded cross members.
- Wecon Gravity Rollers: 2 ½” diameter, 11 gauge steel tubing. Grease packed plain ball bearings both ends.
- Gravity Roller Conveyor Axles: 1 1/16″ hex spring retained axle spaced on 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 9″ or 12″ centers.
- Wecon Roller Conveyor Lengths: 5′ and 10′ are standard. Custom lengths available
- Gravity Conveyor Widths: 12″, 15″, 18″, 21″ and 30″ overall. Custom widths available.
- Conveyor Curves: None available.