Intertape Random Auto h20
RSA-2024-WAT Random Semi-Automatic Water-Activated Tape Case Sealer
It is widely know and understood that a case sealed with water-activated tape is the strongest, most secure seal available. Due to changes in the corrugated industry, the need for a bond that will stick to cartons with a high-recycled content to provide a more secure closure. This has created a demand for a faster, more efficient method of applying automated water activated tape. IPG’s innovation and commitment to being the market leader in water-activated carton sealing tape has engineered a fast and efficient automated case sealing solution.
Through innovation and technology, Interpack™ has developed a water-activated uniform case sealer that addresses all the previous unfulfilled needs of the market.
- High throughput speeds
- Low maintenance
- Low cost
Closing cartons with water-activated tape had never been faster or easier. The RSA series case sealers automatically adjust for each size Regular Slotted Container (RSC) processed. When your packaging process requires sealing different sized cases with water-activated tape through a single case sealer, an Interpack random case sealer is your answer.
These machines are engineered with:
- A creative design that provides world class features
- Long lasting, heavy duty construction for 24/7 operation
- Ergonomic, user-friendly operation and case size set up
When you compare features, benefits and value, Interpack™ Case Sealers are the right choice for operators, plant engineers, maintenance and purchasing.
- Utilizes IPG water-activated tape for the best possible seal even on highly recycled corrugated
- Features patented wetting roller technology
- Powered tape unwind for consistent, reliable performance
- Large, up to 4500-ft tape rolls for fewer tape roll changes
- Double wipe down provides an extra secure seal
- Removable tape heads for ease of routine maintenance
- Conformable wipe down rollers maximize closure integrity
- Pneumatic indexing gate to properly position the case for processing
- Three operating modes: top & bottom taping, top only taping, bottom only taping
- Processes cases at a rate of 10-12 per minute depending upon the case size range
- Case Sealer Capacity: Minimum 6" x 6.5" x 5", Maximum Inf x 20" x 24"
- Case Weight: 0 - 85 lbs
- Belt Speed: 82 ft/min
- Electric: 10v., 1ph., 60hz., 12A., (3 x ⅓HP)
- Pneumatic: 9cfm at 90psi
- Tape Width: 70-75 mm
- Conveyor Height: 24" - 30"
- Machine Weight: 1200 lbs crated
- Machine Dimensions L x W x H): 81" x 56" x 86"