Intertape Uniform Auto H20
USA 2024-WAT Semi-Automatic Uniform Water-Activated Tape Case Sealer
It is widely acknowledged that a case sealed with water-activated tape has a stronger, tamper resistant and secure closure. Due to a growing demand for recycled packaging, the need for a bond that will stick to corrugate cases with a high-recycled material content. This increase in cases made from recycled content and the need for a secure seal has created a need for an automated water-activated case sealer. IPG’s innovation and commitment to being the market leader in water-activated carton sealing tape has engineered a solution.
Through innovation and technology, Interpack™ has developed a water-activated case sealer that addresses all the previous unfulfilled needs of the market.
- High throughput speeds
- Low maintenance
- Low cost
Now, closing cartons with water-activated tape is faster and easier than ever before. Interpack’s USA Series Uniform Case Sealers are adjustable, operator fed machines that process same sized Regular Slotted Containers (RSC).
When you compare features, benefits and value, Interpack™ Case Sealers are the right choice for operators, plant engineers, maintenance and purchasing.
- Twin ⅓ HP gear motors process heavy cases for 24/7 operation
- New patented roller-style adhesive activation technology self cleans for less maintenance
- Easy loading bottom tape roll with pneumatic carriage
- Simplicity of the tape head assemblies makes it easy to thread the tape roll
- Double wipe down provides an extra secure seal
- Adjustable tape leg lengths
- Large up to 4,500' tape rolls for fewer roll changes
- Slide & lock case height adjustment for quick case size set up
- Side belt drive captures the case between two moving belts for processing stability
- Color coded indicator assures proper spacing between cases
- Powered tape unwind for high output line speeds
- Easy tape head access for routine maintenance
- Capacity: Minimum 6" × 6" × 5", Maximum Inf × 20" × 24"
- Belt Speed: 72 ft/min
- Case Weight: 0 – 85 lbs
- Electric: 110v., 1ph., 60hz., 10.6A., (2 × ⅓ HP)
- Pneumatic: 9cfm at 90psi
- Tape Width: 48 – 78 mm (2" – 3⅛")
- Conveyor Height: 24" – 30"
- Machine Weight: 950 lbs crated
- Machine Dimensions(L × W × H): 81" × 54" × 88.5"