Automatic Rotary Arm Stretch Wrapper
The RS-6000 Rotary Arm Stretch Wrapper from Lantech’s LeanWrap product line, includes the revolutionary No Film Break Delivery System! This new wrapping technology provides better loads, more uptime and lower film costs.
Benefits of LeanWrap RS-6000:
- No more stretch film breaks
- No crushing soft or delicate loads
- No load twisting
- No more corner boards
- New primary package material choices
- Capacity up to 180 loads per hour.
- With the RS-6000 you get the power of automation, speed, efficiency, worker safety and dependability.
- No Film Break Delivery Systems
- Load Seeking Clamp 4.0
- No Film Tail Automation Unit
- 1 Year warranty, bumper to bumper
- Auto Tuning
- Pallet Grip®
- Complete safety guarding.
- Zero motion operator access gate.
- Category 3 safety circuit.
- Safety light curtains on in feed and exit conveyor.
- No commutator rings
- No load cells
- No drive boards
- Less operator intervention
- Comprehensive diagnostics
- Auto Tuning
Lantech’s exclusive Lan-Logix interface provides complete control of wrap patterns, passwords, and permits programming without external software. Its unique visual management system tracks performance measures including downtime, wait time and equipment faults.
Load Seeking Clamp 4.0
- Exclusive clamp “seeks out” load & holds film against the load
- Allows a higher wrap force and eliminates leading film tails
- Pre-assembled system modules are pre-wired.
- Proven at Fortune 500 customers that require over 120 loads per hour and maximum machine uptime.
- Handles the full product spectrum – extremely light to extremly heavy.
- Production speed (based on load height) up to 180 loads per hour
- Pre Stretch Film Delivery: 100%-300% matched to film and load type
- Wrap Force Film Delivery: Metered-Stretch Non-Electric
- Film Capacity: 10” roll diameter, 20″ film web width
- Machine Shipping Weight: Shipping Weight (excluding conveyor and skid – approximate) 7,400 lbs.
- Footprint: 297″ L x 144″ W
- Maximum load size: 50″L x 50″W x 80″H (110″H option available)
- Pneumatic Data: 3-5 CFM @ 80 psi clean, dry air
- Voltage: 24 VDC
- Wiring: Pre-wired with connectors and Flex I/O
- PLC: Allen Bradley® CompactLogix L32E
- HMI: Allen Bradley® PanelView Plus 700